Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Article about: More material from the Delich realm of wonders, comprising collar patches of luminaries of the III. Reich as well as foreign volunteer sleeve insignia of note. We thank him deeply for this f

Default Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

More material from the Delich realm of wonders, comprising collar patches of luminaries of the III. Reich as well as foreign volunteer sleeve insignia of note.
    We thank him deeply for this fine material. Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Again, thanks for sharing very nice stuff. What is that blue tab some kind of medical?

Default Re: Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    Again, thanks for sharing very nice stuff. What is that blue tab some kind of medical?
    NSDAP supreme party court, I believe. Ask Bob Coleman, please.

Thank you very much again F-B and Mr.Delich for the beautiful pictures.

Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Kragenspiegel, Aermelabzeichen: Delich Treasures of Collar Patches and Foreign Legions.....Thanks for the kind words. You won't see these thing elsewhere, and here is some more.....

CBH
    ?

As always , amazing ! Thanks to both of you .
    Chris

I was glad David gave me many years ago photographs from his Axmann collar-patches for use in my Hitler-Youth book (page 417),
    which was published in 2009. David always has been a great help when rare material is needed.
    Collar-patches were not the subject for the HY-book, but it was needed they were shown. Pages 418 through 420 show photographs
    Axmann wearing them.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    I was glad David gave me many years ago photographs from his Axmann collar-patches for use in my Hitler-Youth book (page 417),
    which was published in 2009. David always has been a great help when rare material is needed.
    Collar-patches were not the subject for the HY-book, but it was needed they were shown. Pages 418 through 420 show photographs
    Axmann wearing them.
    Thank you for your fine role on this site. David Delich and you are persons of exemplary generosity with your decades of study and reflection of this complicated material.

Once again some superb material.

Although not the rarest items shown, I very much like the Flemish Volunteer items.

Thanks once again.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Wouldn't it be great when all of David's SS stuff was covered in a book:
    "David's SS Treasures of the Third Reich".
    So, should be shown all of his cuffbands, collar-patches, shoulder-boards,
    tunics or whatever he owns.
    It would be a feast for the eye and a sort of "catalogue", for the posterity.
    As less as possible text and as much as possible photographs!!

Thanks for showing here, but it would be great to be shown in the mentioned way!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast