Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Krawczyk & Lucas Waffen ss book

Article about: Just picked up from Amazon the SS book by Krawczyk & Lucas.I have seen some members talk about it and I am glad I picked it up.What say you members who have the book?The color photos are

Default Re: Krawczyk & Lucas Waffen ss book

Another firm close to my heart is this one in Berlin, and they have encouraged me to do a book of my collection, but I do not have time and it is likely politically unwise in the present.

Zeughaus Verlag GmbH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Krawczyk & Lucas Waffen ss book
    P
    Many

?

Mr. Goodbyes, there is no need for a rebuttal every time someone says they don't find much value in the book. I merely said I gave mine away because I didn't find much value in it. Please allow others to comment as they see fit so long as they are doing so in a manner befitting the forum, thank you.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I am not at home in the 21st century. My life was formed by persons mostly from the late 19th century and the early 20th century. In the past few months, though, I wonder seriously if there is much point to all of this any more.
    F-B;You are not alone in that as i was not brought up to have a nasty way of talking to my fellow man!It seems manners do not prevail in the 21st century as a hole.Nasty replies and a lack of civility seem to abound in this hobby and after 43 years of collecting it seems that is the norm in this day and age.I hope to see and read more of your posts as i stated its nice to see a civil tone that you have in your posts.I can be less than civil and the reason is that shows and forums can lack that some forget they are talking to grown men who don't take kindly to the manner of their tone and lack of knowledge.Goodbuys

?

Ok I see the thread is no longer about the book so it has run it's course. Thanks to all who participated, thread closed without prejudice,
    Doug

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3