Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LAH officer's bullion cufftitle help please

Article about: Hello, good fellows Firstly I hope everyone is doing well. I have been into SS insignia for quite some time but have never had the pleasure of owning a good cufftitle from any particular div

Post #1 is a fake. All the cuffs after that are definite originals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH officer's bullion cufftitle help please
    P
    Many

PDavies,

I really appreciate your input. I'm not surprised its a fake if that is what you truly think. Rich never said anything else about mine so I figured it may stand a chance. In particular, what makes it a fake? I would like to know for future reference since I've been trying to find an original one of these. Thanks guys!

Quote by LuckystrikeM42 View Post
    PDavies,

I really appreciate your input. I'm not surprised its a fake if that is what you truly think. Rich never said anything else about mine so I figured it may stand a chance. In particular, what makes it a fake? I would like to know for future reference since I've been trying to find an original one of these. Thanks guys!
    I thought it stood a chance to be original. Not to be harsh, but I am so glad I am not chasing these things any more. It is getting harder for me to tell what's good or not good. It is difficult to build a collection and with prices ever escalating and fakes that look right, to me for collectors today it is quite difficult to get a collection of original items without getting pinched.

The rectangular weave on the cuff band material is a reproduction-high lighted
    LAH officer's bullion cufftitle help please

Of course its always frustrating to find out something isn't good, but I can't say I'm that upset as I didn't pay a terrible price for it. I took gamble mostly because it looked convincing to me and every once in a while you get lucky. But let's face it, its not often you find LAH anything that you may consider "cheap". Thanks again for the help, even though I've been at this for years myself, I need to study cuff titles more. Take care everyone!

My gosh, I about fell of my chair as Kelly Hicks SS Steel update has one of these and the asking price is dizzying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2