Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!

Article about: Hello everybody, Im interested in this uniform with cap. Seems good to me, but it's a high price so I want you to share your opinions about it. Is it OK, of a good fake!. Thanks a lot! Nick

?

Default LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!

LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!

Hello everybody,

Im interested in this uniform with cap. Seems good to me, but it's a high price so I want you to share your opinions about it. Is it OK, of a good fake!.

Thanks a lot!

Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!
    P
    Many

?

LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!

?

LAH SS Jacket with cap. Need Help!!

?

Is this for sale in Holland? I recognize the background. I cannot comment on the uniform. The SS sleeve eagle does not look okay. Why are there no pics of the SS runes and the cap TK badge?

Complete reproduction tunic...!

?

Yes, everything here is fake. Good that you posted it before buying!

?

its from someone in Belgium. Even the tunic is a fake ? Or only the symbols and cufftitle?
    He is asking 1250€. It felt strange to me because a uniform of the LAH........for this price? hahha. But you never know...

However, thanks a lot for the opinion!

Nick

?

Hi Nick, I have seen this thing flying around on Marktplaats. He had pictures of him having it thrown around on the floor. That is the first red flag. Why would you be careless with a "real" and extremely rare tunic worth tens of thousand of dollars?

Unless you are dealer Regimentals on Youtube, then you throw everything on the floor.