Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....

Article about: Hello everyone, I got this lot of the Latvian fire cross, with the arm shield. My issue is obviously the tab, as I've only seen them online. Now I know the upper most right arm on the swas,

Default Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....

Hello everyone,
    I got this lot of the Latvian fire cross, with the arm shield. My issue is obviously the tab, as I've only seen them online. Now I know the upper most right arm on the swas, isn't 100% straight, as well, as the center of the swas, doesn't have the typical, "X," stitching pattern. Where there other variants is my question, as this also doesn't have the typical Dachau pattern on the reverse. Lastly, the front is, no glow, however the buckham, all though, looks ok, has a slight glow, like possibly maybe had some kind of sheen on it? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....   Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....
    P
    Many

Hi the shield is nice. For the collar tab as far as I'm aware there was no other variations.
    My guess is this is a reproduction.
    Cheers
    Dave

RMD
    ?

The only authentic Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab's I have seen all have an X stitching at the center. Now, do they all have this design? I don't know. But, the examples that I have seen do.

.. Hope this helps a bit.

Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....Latvian Fire Cross Collar Tab.....

Is anyone aware of a Delta repo? Also, on Delta repo collar tabs, is the buckham know to have a soft glow? If anyone knows, thank you.

RMD
    ?

Only (known) repo's I found were these

............. Latvian Fire Cross Swastika Voldemars Weiss - Epic Militaria

tab is not good, Lativian armschield is ok