Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab

Article about: Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab any one know any thing about them.i have not seein them b4.i did not know that thay made them like this..?

Quote by stakeside View Post
    Attachment 1122378

OLDTHINGS....I share your interest in these Latvian metal runes. A good thread for you to visit would be SS TRENCH ART RELICS FROM LATVIA started by Luftwaffe 1941 09-26-2017, and enhanced by bsiwula's expert juxtaposition in post #4 of that thread. The shape of those posted by you is problematic. You might be safer with these other shapes. Please let us know what you have learned. Thanks...Doug.
    Stakeside
    Do you have this one in the pic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab
    P
    Many

Quote by oldthings View Post
    Stakeside
    Do you have this one in the pic.
    Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar TabLatvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab

OLDTHINGS.....NO, I do not have the runes posted, but look at post #7 by Adrian. I believe that he might be selling them.

Click on your MY PROFILE, then click on Post Thanks/Like and you will see that I gave you a LIKE for the thread LATVIAN SS METAL RUNES COLLAR TAB.

Click on the highlighted tab and learn more. Best wishes....Doug.

Luftwaffe 1941.....I thank you very much for helping me support OLDTHINGS in his search....Doug.

OLDTHINGS.....NO, I do not have the runes posted, but look at post #7 by Adrian. I believe that he might be selling them.

Click on your MY PROFILE, then click on Post Thanks/Like and you will see that I gave you a LIKE for the thread LATVIAN SS METAL RUNES COLLAR TAB.

Cool thanks

Luftwaffe 1941.....I thank you very much for helping me support OLDTHINGS in his search....Doug.
    No problem stakeside. Im always happy to help.

Best regards- Jarret

OLDTHINGS....I apologize. Click on FORUM.

Look for German Militaria 1933-1945.

Slide down to German Soldier's Trench Art.

Look to the right and you will see SS Trench Art Relics From Latvia with the most recent post by bsiwula1 10-10-2017. Click on this.

This thread was, in fact, started by member Luftwaffe 1941 on 09-26-2017. You should learn much more thanks to Luftwaffe's original post.

Sorry about the confusion....Doug.
    Last edited by stakeside; 10-18-2017 at 04:29 AM. Reason: WRONG START DATE

For the sake of reference here is another set previously sold by German war booty (I believe)

Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar TabLatvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab

Nice originals, I like these old ones. Yes I recall German War Booty had ones like those posted

?

There is also an original variation in which the runes have a pattern impressed into them. I'll see if I can find pics...

?

Quote by Arran View Post
    There is also an original variation in which the runes have a pattern impressed into them. I'll see if I can find pics...
    Here are the tabs I was referring to. Credit to Derek's Militaria...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab   Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2