Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.

Article about: Good day,gentleman. What do You think about this Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler cypher!?? I haven't had any previous expierence with them :/ Looks like its ground dug.Roughed up condition. Wh

Default Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.

Good day,gentleman.
    What do You think about this Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler cypher!?? I haven't had any previous expierence with them :/
    Looks like its ground dug.Roughed up condition.
    What I don't like is that in the middle there should be two circle form "holes", but appears to be only one!? Or its dirt and sand that covers the other one..
    If it's original,than what could be a reasonable price for it!? And I am not the one who is selling it.

With best wishes
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.   Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.
    P
    Many

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    What I don't like is that in the middle there should be two circle form "holes", but appears to be only one!? Or its dirt and sand that covers the other one..
    I was meaning this area:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.   Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.  

Hello.
    For me it looks fake, so rejected his offer.
    Thanks to everyone who drew attention.
    Peter

Contrast your example to this item from the Delich collection.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.

CBH
    ?

Peter , I've looked around dealer sites trying to find a good clear image but with no real luck .

What concerned me about them bottom section of the cypher , the square box shape looks odd and seem more defined on the posted example .

Helmut Weitze has a couple example on his site , if you want to compare . But I think you did the right thing in not buying these .

Sorry for not responding earlier , but I did't have any solid information , just opinions .

Thanks to Dave Delich. I had an alu. NCO cypher of this LAH type in 1971 from the Dachau material.

I draw your attention to the article I posted on alu as a Werkstoff for Uniformeffekten. It is very revealing.

Delich does not like your enclosure, nor do I. Its flaws are manifest. They always are in this sort of thing.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-27-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Your beloved Seppl would vomit at the sight of such a thing.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-28-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Good evening.
    Big,big Thanks,gentleman! I appreciate it.

Peter

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Good evening.
    Big,big Thanks,gentleman! I appreciate it.

Peter
    Delich is the authority, so now you have a definitive answer backed up by a very clear image.Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler Cyphers.

I dont believe either of the cyphers shown in this thread are original, the top of the 'Delich' cypher shows clear casting faults, and of course the first cypher
    is clearly a copy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast