Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A modest ss collecting .

Article about: Thank You for viewing .

to blazes with the hat, what about her?A modest ss collecting .

Polish red head celebrates in mud at Kuestrin on the Oder amid Woodstock revival in what was in many other times a European battlefield of great brutality.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-11-2017 at 05:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A modest ss collecting .
    P
    Many

sorry.....you can only look at so many hats, really.A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .

The Red Army women proceeded westward to the Oder and onto to Berlin across the mud whence one today frolics, while others in the Carpathians celebrate
    rites of spring to ensure fertility and beauty as winter vanishes from the mountains of Central Europe so dear to me and where I found my wife and much
    happiness in my professional life.

And to German women rather more generally, in whose company some of life's most sublime moments have unfolded and who have offered me the finest kinship.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-11-2017 at 05:37 AM.

I couldn't afford that dame either, sir.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I couldn't afford that dame either, sir.
    Nor I, to be sure, and I once tried as best I could....and the result was the mud in which she now frolics!A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .

An SS collection and so forth, at the risk of puerile digressions that will shock and dismay the innocent and the unwary.A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .A modest ss collecting .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3