Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.

Article about: Hi there folks, I just wanted to show my collection of SS insignias which has developed over the past 12 months. Nothing too fancy, just taking it slow and steady (looking for the best deals

Default My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.

Hi there folks,

I just wanted to show my collection of SS insignias which has developed over the past 12 months. Nothing too fancy, just taking it slow and steady (looking for the best deals). I started off buying a few of the common mint pieces, but I now have a bug for uniform removed examples.

I hope you like!

Best wishes,
    Scotty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

Awesome! Very nice pieces. Although i know very little about cloth SS insignia... the beauty in these pieces displayed together with the metal skull insignia look great. Very curious how your collection will look like after another 12 months of collecting. Thank you for sharing,

-Dos

?

I like the Nordland/Wiking tab. I keep reading these are available and affordable. However, I cannot find one!

Heck, I like all your insignia.

Some nice examples here.

Thanks for sharing. Can you give any background on the sleeve eagle that is uniform removed? Don’t think I have seen that head shape before. Late war? Thanks.

Quote by mjm1965 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Can you give any background on the sleeve eagle that is uniform removed? Don’t think I have seen that head shape before. Late war? Thanks.
    Its a bevo cap eagle.

Nice collection of insignias I’m looking to learn more about authenticating in the future but thanks for sharing

Thanks very much, the Nordland tab is the Dachau type but it’s actually tunic removed (which I haven’t seen in a while). I have some additional photos for you:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.   My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.  

My collection of SS insignias over the past 12 months.  

Hi there, yes John is correct. It is Bevo, but unfortunately in very delicate shape. I picked it up for £20 as a consequence, but it is still a removed cap eagle at the end of the day

Hi there, it certainly does take a-bit of time to grow your confidence. I’ve connected with many collectors over the past little while, and each of them have aided me in some shape or form. I’m now fairly confident 90% of the time when it comes down to a purchase, but it only comes with consistent study (which is fine if you enjoy the hobby and are always scouring the web). Best of luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast