Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.

Article about: Hello Gents! Today my new chevron arrived via Post. I hope you like it as much as me! The smell, patina and quality of the construction let me believe that its a period piece. I think its ma

Default My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.

Hello Gents!

Today my new chevron arrived via Post.
    I hope you like it as much as me!

The smell, patina and quality of the construction let me believe that its a period piece.

I think its made of aluminium Litze and I have read here onthe forum, that the cut out shape of the black backing points to a mid- to late war piece.

I would appreciate your thoughts on that one!
    Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
    Greetings from northern Germany!
    My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.   My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.  

My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.   My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.
    P
    Many

PS.: I hope the pictures are clear enough for you to see the details.
    Before purchasing I compared the photos I got from the seller with some originals on the forum and I did Not see any red flags.
    Any Input is highly appreciated!
    Greetings from northern Germany!

looks fine heres one i have 1935 dated

put it up to your face and feel if its cold as the bullion holds the cold quit well
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new SS Alter Kämpfer Winkel / Old fighter Chevron. Please have a look.  

Thanks for your reply!
    The Aluminium feels quite cold, even in a warmer room.
    Till now I'm still quite Optimistic that its original.