Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review

Article about: Hi dear friends These are my two Waffen ss tunics; M36 w/ss Untersturmfuhrer (Latvian volunteer units) M36 ss/vt Untersturmfuhrer Standarte 1 Deutschland Opinion?

Default My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review

Hi dear friends
    These are my two Waffen ss tunics;
    M36 w/ss Untersturmfuhrer (Latvian volunteer units)
    M36 ss/vt Untersturmfuhrer Standarte 1 Deutschland
    Opinion?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review   My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review  

My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review   My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review  

My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review   My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review
    P
    Many

Default Latvian volunteer tunic

Another photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review   My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review  

Another photos of cloth badges (Latvian), and Deutschland armband

Back of the Deutschland tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review  

Back of Latvian volunteer tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My two Waffen ss m36 officer tunics for review  

They look like very nice tunics with some mothing, and insignia looks legit. Hopefully you will get more answers from other forum members who can assist you with a definitive answer

Quote by humble collector View Post
    They look like very nice tunics with some mothing, and insignia looks legit. Hopefully you will get more answers from other forum members who can assist you with a definitive answer
    thank you

Default 2

Another photos

i like both a lot

?

I’m no expert on the Waffen SS, but what I can definitely say is that both of the Tunics shown are not issue M36 Tunics, but are instead Private Purchase examples.