Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.

Article about: Hi guys, I wanted to share my recent vet grouping I got from the vets son. These items came from a tanker who served in the 745th Tank Battalion. Some of you might recognize this lot from eb

Default Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.

Hi guys, I wanted to share my recent vet grouping I got from the vets son. These items came from a tanker who served in the 745th Tank Battalion. Some of you might recognize this lot from ebay but it ended up getting kicked off. I managed to contact the seller after it ended and after some phone calls he decided to sell everything to me.

The neatest item in my opinion is a news update pamphlet from the Götz von Berlichingen division, I've never seen a similar item like this and I'm excited to translate it. Also the cutoff sleeve eagle is a nice rarer pattern which I'm in love with. Hopefully you guys enjoy seeing all of this and let me know if you need better pictures of anything.

-John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.   Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.  

Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.   Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.  

Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.   Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.  

Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named US Vet Tanker Grouping w/ SS Items ETC.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Great grouping

Love the varied nature of the items. So typical of lots of random stuff the GIs would pick up along the way.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks! Yeah I agree, luckily the random stuff he decided to "liberate" were nice pieces!

MAP
    ?

LoL. Very true
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That is all so cool and I enjoyed looking at everything. Thank you for sharing!

John,
    Great find and quick on the draw in knowing the seller after eBay pulled it. Excellent
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

CBH
    ?

Nice group, I picked up a similar SS eagle from a US veteran lot.

?

Fantastic grouping!!
    As a tanker, He sure got his share of goodies.
    Plenty of cut off items.

So who was the German 396th??

It also looks like he ran into the SS on Aug.5th 1944.Very cool they are dated.

That will add nicely to your current SS items

Congrats on that haul!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 04-17-2021 at 06:28 AM.

Congrats,superb grouping,with an eagle dream!
    Regards,Jannis.

Amazing group there John, congratulations on your acquisition & thanks for sharing !
    Regards
    Paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast