Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help to see if authentic

Article about: I need help finding out if I should buy this skull badge. Guy says he’s not sure if it’s authentic or not. Marked RZM ontop of m1/52

Default Need help to see if authentic

I need help finding out if I should buy this skull badge. Guy says he’s not sure if it’s authentic or not. Marked RZM ontop of m1/52
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to see if authentic   Need help to see if authentic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help to see if authentic
    P
    Many

If anyone can tell me if this is a fake or authentic please reply!

?

Hello, I don't think that option '@sensei' will work here.... Welcome to the Forum.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yeah, ahah! I tried anyways, if you could get some people who are knowledgeable on if this is fake or not, that would be awesome! Would like to know ASAP

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You will need to have a little patience here.
    The members of this discussion forum are from all over the world, and are not really here waiting for you to post your intended purchase, so that we can tell you to buy it or not.
    Sometimes it takes a little longer than others, depends on what information you are looking for.
    Enjoy your stay!
    Ralph.

P. S. Posting your photos in the correct orientation would probably elicit more answers. Just sayin'
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Colefrank, this is a group, not a service. There are multinational members here that have different time zones and don't just sit waiting to answer questions. Did you look in the search engine for similar threads ? Please and thank you go a long way as well.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to see if authentic  
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help to see if authentic 

?

Thanks Ralph !! G

Default Fixed/ straight

There, here are the same photos but upright!
    Ps- not trying to be rude, did not mean for my messages to come off that way, would be awesome for some help please, Thanks Everyone!

Also, I did search other posts for about an hour, I can’t definitely say myself if this is authentic. Hard to tell, but maybe someone else can, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to see if authentic   Need help to see if authentic  

MAP
    ?

Until the pro's come around please compare to this original example. I see a number of differences....although I do not know if there were different variants for this maker. And difficult to compare a near mint with the finish remaining to a salty example.

Post #21

SS Skull M1/52 original ?

Need help to see if authenticNeed help to see if authentic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks mate! Yes I notice a lot of differences from that one in your picture and the one in mine. Hopefully someone that’s 100% sure can let me know

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast