Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need help ss collar tabs

Article about: Hey everyone! Im new to this forum and any input would be greatly appreciated! Im trying to help my ww2 vet grandfather rebuild his collection after giving most ofnit away after his return f

Default Need help ss collar tabs

Hey everyone! Im new to this forum and any input would be greatly appreciated! Im trying to help my ww2 vet grandfather rebuild his collection after giving most ofnit away after his return from war. I recently came across these ss tabs and im wondering if they are authentic? The seller claims they were bring backs from his grandfather. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help ss collar tabs   Need help ss collar tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help ss collar tabs
    P
    Many

make some daylight pictures with details, taht should help..

These are the best he sent he said his phone doesnt take quality pictures

I'm not collector of SS collar tabs so I can't say anything about authentic. But that advice I can say, if seller do not want or can't take better pictures, it's always sounds like there is something what seller want to hide.

Youre definitely right about that! Ive tried searching similar ones and zoomee in on the fabric on these moleskin maybe i have no clue

Here are the other images in the sale
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help ss collar tabs   Need help ss collar tabs  

The other two,are after WWII made, for the People's Army of the German Democratic Republic.

Thanks for the info!

Do not like the backing among the fact that photos are bad also.

Quote by Raymond270 View Post
    Do not like the backing among the fact that photos are bad also.
    I was thinking the same thing from looking at other backing on google they looked different