MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?

Article about: Have just acquired these tabs (on the way to me) and would appreciate opinions good or bad. Thanks to all. Attachment 1535550Attachment 1535551Attachment 1535552Attachment 1535553

Default Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?

Have just acquired these tabs (on the way to me) and would appreciate opinions good or bad.
    Thanks to all.

Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Attachment 1535550Attachment 1535551Attachment 1535552Attachment 1535553Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with ss-vt collar tabs - original or not?
    P
    Many

?

So, please correct me if Im wrong, but you first bought these and then ask for opinion?
    Why would you do that?
    That's quit risky...

eMedals???

Yes to emedals.

?

These images are not good. The piping is white wool string or aluminium wire? I do not like the buckram on both. Can you get your money back?

Quote by Vocht View Post
    These images are not good. I do not like the buckram on both.
    I agree with both of these comments.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I have returned several items to emedals with out issue. If it turns out these are no good they should take them back. Good luck.
    Regards, Al

?

sounds like a good dealer. most once you get it, it is yours, or the chase is on!

Pictures of a computer screen? If you wish to draw some solid conclusions you’ll need to post better pics my friend.
    Last edited by scotland99; 09-28-2021 at 10:42 PM.

?

Just to play Devil's advocate here, I get it. Especially when you're first starting out you see something you like, get caught up and bid before vetting the item. I've done it many times in the past and almost always regretted it. When the tabs arrive take nice clear closeup photo's and post them. Within a short time you'll have an answer one way or another. Don't sweat it, just learn from the experience. Good luck.
    Regards, Al

E-medals uses a scanner to take photos unfortunately you really can not get your best photos that way. The SS insignia has that black and white look due to scanner usually