Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Need professional advise

Article about: Hello everyone and thank you in advance for any advise. Have a set of collar tabs that I recently purchased that I’m very unsure of .. There have been similar sets on this forum with simular

Default Ss collar tabs .. Need professional advice

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for any advice .
    I Have a set of ss collar tabs that I recently purchased that I’m very unsure of ..
    They were advertised as originals, and from the angles of the advertisement photos I believed they were..
    but now that I have them in my hands I suspect that they are not ww2 era And counterfeit .
    There have been similar sets on this forum with simular issues , however I don’t want to assume anything without a trained eye looking them over..
    I usually stick to edged weapons , and this is a new direction for me.
    So here you go, please be as direct as you need to be .
    If theses are as I suspect I will be using this discussion for my return .
    If not I’ll be happy to keep them.
    Thank you,
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need professional advise   Need professional advise  

Need professional advise   Need professional advise  

Last edited by 76rhino; 05-07-2018 at 08:00 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need professional advise
    P
    Many

These are one-lookers fakes

That was my fear..
    The first thing that drew my concerns was the sewn on tags ..
    I know that’s incorrect from previous threads..
    If you don’t mind me asking what else screams out “crap” about theses ??
    Since I’m getting a “prove there fake” from the seller attitude ..
    Thanks ,
    Ryan

That question is a two edged sword, as on a public forum it can simply train the bad guys to improve their work. Study the threads and you'll get your answer.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    That question is a two edged sword, as on a public forum it can simply train the bad guys to improve their work. Study the threads and you'll get your answer.
    Well said.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Hello friend. There is no secret here. The base cloth is wrong, the runes are not shaped properly and made from the wrong material. The RZM tag is fake and artificially aged. Good luck with your refund.

I can just see F-B cringing at the fingernails in these photos. I have been missing of late so I send him my best wishes.

These are typical far east fakes, with the thick cloth, the bogus RZM tag and Rangsterne. Everything on these are just horrible. You can easily seek some pairs posted on this forum and compare, you'll see how nothing matches with good ones.

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Ryan and great feedback from the crew.

I will say one thing. When venturing outside of your comfort zone, ALWAYS post before you buy. Especially SS related items where 99% is fake. Nothing is so rare or valuable that a little delay in waiting for feedback will make it worthwhile to take a chance and loose $$.

Rgds,

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

DMS
    ?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Hello friend. There is no secret here. The base cloth is wrong, the runes are not shaped properly and made from the wrong material. The RZM tag is fake and artificially aged. Good luck with your refund.

I can just see F-B cringing at the fingernails in these photos. I have been missing of late so I send him my best wishes.
    I will agree 100% with the cringing at the finger nails!