Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)

Article about: Hi forum, This cap is being offered as a SchuMa or possible HG cap. To me it looks like the typical SS Panzer Schiffchen shape. The inside lining however looks out of the ordinary for a blac

?

Default Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)

Hi forum,

This cap is being offered as a SchuMa or possible HG cap. To me it looks like the typical SS Panzer Schiffchen shape.
    The inside lining however looks out of the ordinary for a black SS panzer schiffchen. Any thoughts? Any and all replies appreciated

Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help on overseas cap (possible SS Panzer)
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The double stitching is uneven, this should have been done with a double needle machine. Which makes the stitching lines perfectly even.

?

Hi Chris, thank you for the keen eye. I have seen them stitched with a single line as well - more of an ersatz type. Any thoughts about the shiny material on the inside?

Hi Vocht, this black overseas cap is mine. I tried to ask in the WAF if it could be Panzer SS but some replied that it is not. However, many sellers sold overseas cap with these exactly characteristics at very high prices just as Panzer SS. As far as I am concerned, I still think it's a very interessant model, and i still sell it as Schuma or HG overseas cap at a very affordable price.
    I forgot: for those who say it doesn't look original, the overseas cap is 100% original, found by me in the rags (really!!).

?

Hi Alessandro, thank you for following up over here as well. It is indeed an interesting model with no final evalutation yet in my opinion. I have seen all sorts of variants of the black SS panzer schiffchen so who knows. What do you mean by found "in the rags" ? A imagine a pile with old dirty clothes

Hi, yes, old stocks of clothes as we found until 20-25 years ago.
    About the overseas cap, i would be very curious to know what formations it belonged...