Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Netherlands volenteer SS pins.

Article about: these are two pieces in my collection I am curious about. The only info I have is that they are from a Dutch SS volunteer unit. I think the metal pin is real however I am not sure about the

Indeed ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Netherlands volenteer SS pins.   Netherlands volenteer SS pins.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Netherlands volenteer SS pins.
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I believe here is where the confusion comes from, 23rd SS "Nerderland".
    This is the second type German made horizontal "wolf hook".
    The early pattern Dutch made example were vertical "wolfsangel".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Netherlands volenteer SS pins.  

The traders like to sell as the Netherlands.
    And has been so often fiddled, it is what Winkelman is saying

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I wanted to revive it shortly in hopes that someone else reads it. I'm tired of seeing these misrepresented on dealer websites. These are listed all the time as Dutch "Wolfsangel" because it is more appealing than some "Hausfrau" or children's organization.

This is Listed properly as Kindergruppe der NS.-Frauenschaft pin in Husken's Katalog der abzeichen.

I got duped by this years ago. I have one of those neat leather tabs also that if you turn them vertically, they sort of look like Dutch insignia. the problem is that if you look on the back it clearly says WHW. I also got duped with a little stickpin that also resembles the wolfsangle except that once again it is horizontal and not vertical the way it should be. I just saw one sell on the Griffin website as a Dutch pin for $50. If it was a real Dutch insignia you'd be paying at least 4 times that amount. People do your homework and save your money for good stuff. Trust me I have bought my share of fake stories.

My former Wolfangle now turned Hausfrau stickpin top left corner

CBH
    ?

Here is a Netherland Pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Netherlands volenteer SS pins.  

A period publication I found this week shows the exact design of the Dutch wolfhook ;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2