Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New SS armband

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a SS armband that looks correct and has nice correct RZM TAGs. I doubt that this armband looks brand new and unused. In the same auction there is another SS armband

?

Default New SS armband

Hello. Today I am showing a SS armband that looks correct and has nice correct RZM TAGs. I doubt that this armband looks brand new and unused. In the same auction there is another SS armband which is much more worn, but has a higher starting price. Please give your opinion on this armband.
    Thanks Georgi.New SS armbandNew SS armbandNew SS armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SS armband
    P
    Many

Hello. I don't think this armband can be brand new. The RZM tag is correct, but the armband itself must be fake. As you mentioned, there is an armband in worse condition and at a higher price in this auction. This makes no sense.
    Aleks

?

Why do you doubt the authenticity of this armband Aleks?

It looks brand new. It has not been placed on a uniform at all and has not been worn. Stamps appear faded and do not match the overall condition. Usually even when new these armbands have moth holes. It is rated lower than a worn band.
    It looks very good, but I can't get past these arguments.

?

I respect everyones opinion. To my knowlledge most armbands in collections were stock items from warehouses and were never worn. A faded stamp can have a reason that the person doing the stamping did several in a row without putting on more ink. To me this is a nice original piece.

?

OMG, 'Too new' ??? Ever heard of Mint near Mint Condition ?? It's an older term...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I don't see any problem with this armband.

"...most armbands in collections were stock items from warehouses and were never worn..."

Here is few mint armbands what brought back by a veteran in the US Army 10th Mountain Division:

Gredit kiwi74

New SS armband
    -TJ-

Looks good to me too. I recently read somewhere on the forum that a roll with such woolen fabric was sold on eBay, and I don't know what the fraudsters can come up with. I thought I'd share my red flag. I found that the origin of this armband is from a good collection. Your opinion also tips the scales in the right direction, which means that this armband is a good example.

?

Thanks for your opinions.
    They are useful for me.
    Regards Georgi.

The lower price can also indicate that they think to get more bidders. Note also those two armband is comming from different collection. I also sold mint dagger one time by auction house and they recommend low starting price, so it will bring more bidders
    -TJ-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast