Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Not The Real Deal

Article about: Hi Guys just thought i would show you some of my Repo display Uniforms i hope you dont mind me posting them here. Greg

?

Default Not The Real Deal

Hi Guys just thought i would show you some of my Repo display Uniforms i hope you dont mind me posting them here.

Greg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Not The Real Deal
    P
    Many

Default Re: Not The Real Deal

Not The Real Deala small contrast.

I'm in love! Hahaha.

Not The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealWhile reproductions have their place, my role has been with authentic items, such as they are. From the stand point of treasure, surely, a problematic idea and difficult to execute in real life.....I know.

However, the reproductions do not cost very much money, and are not freighted with all the doubt, fear, loathing, suspicion and despair of authentic items contested by a world wide peanut gallery of jealous, doubtful, and resent laden twits who actually have never examined a real black SS uniform, let alone owned one.
    Maybe I should have stuck the dough in oil stocks.
    Happy woolens to one and all.

I have owned two LAH Monturs, one of which I stupidly sold.

?

Thanks for that FB Very impressive

Not The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealNot The Real DealDo not mean to march into your parade, but the prototypes have some place in the cosmos of things.

?

Class. Simply stunning display worthy of any museum. A joy to behold. Thank you for sharing more images Friedrich.

Regards

Carl

thanks. One of the tunics above is no longer mine, and one of the Ehrenwinkel was never mine, but the rest is.... The Staf uniform was Bob Coleman's and went back to him, actually. I am especially fond of Alte Kaempfer Winkel on uniforms, but they do not always appear.
    I have not photographed a lot of my junk, and I do re use the dealer pictures, because they are better than mine. Happy collecting and may all our foetid woolens multiply in their foetidness.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast