Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Obersturmführer Collar Tabs

Article about: I have been offered these SS-Obersturmführer collar tabs, and I'd like to get some opinions on them from the knowledgeable members of this forum. They look pretty good to me. However,one of

They look fine to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Obersturmführer Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Fine tabs, like said by the other colleagues.

Thanks again for all the opinions, guys! I went ahead and committed to purchasing these tabs. I always wanted my first set to be a textbook example in mint condition, and I think this pair of beautiful RZM-tagged officer's tabs really fits the bill perfectly! I'm extremely grateful for all the knowledge and support I have received on this site, and you guys are the reason I decided to join the Gold Club today. It was the least I could do to give back to this amazing community. Thanks, and happy collecting!

CBH
    ?

A great set of tabs , that anyone should be proud to own .
    Cheers

one of the nicer sets I've seen.

Quote by daveward View Post
    I wasn't so much referring to the fact that it has an RZM tag attached to it, but rather that the RZM tag has the letter "A" on it. I was wondering if, given the complexity of the tab, it should have a "B" or "C" tag on it instead.
    DrCMH is, of course, correct as originally it could've been just a blank tab. A similar example of this heterogeneity is the Allgemeine-SS collar tabs that denote the unit numeral of its SS-Fuss-Standarte. These too are encountered with and without the alternating, twisted, silver/aluminum wire and black rayon cord or silver/aluminum wire on its own; the former representing a EM/NCO and the latter a Officer(for the most part, though that's dependent on the date). Congratulations on securing the set, it's a beautiful example and one any SS collector would love to own.

I appreciate all the positive opinions and useful information, guys! This was a perfect example of being in the right place at the right time. I had JUST spoken to a dealer and inquired about a set of SS-Untersturmführer tabs that he had listed for sale, but he had already sold them. However, he happened to be at the SOS at that moment, and stumbled upon this beautiful set. With my inquiry fresh on his mind, he informed the seller that he knew of an interested collector, and the seller consigned the tabs to him. Within a few hours, I had pictures of the tabs and began working out a deal. I was able to pick these up for the same price as the aforementioned SS-Untersturmführer tabs, even though these tabs denote a higher rank and have both RZM tags, while the other set only had a tag on the runic tab. I am amazed by how well it worked out!

Obersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsObersturmführer Collar TabsSome more data on this score. I collect insignia attached to the uniform.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-07-2015 at 10:44 PM.

I just made the final payment on these tabs. I have a nice spot in my Riker mount reserved for them. I will post some pictures when they arrive in a few days!

Very nice tabs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast