Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions On this SS Allgemeine Armband

Article about: Hello fellow history enthusiasts! I’d like opinions on this SS Allgemeine Armband I’ve had for many years but never Looked into it because I didn’t want to be disappointed if it was fa

Default Opinions On this SS Allgemeine Armband

Opinions On this SS Allgemeine ArmbandOpinions On this SS Allgemeine ArmbandOpinions On this SS Allgemeine ArmbandHello fellow history enthusiasts! I’d like opinions on this SS Allgemeine Armband I’ve had for many years but never Looked into it because I didn’t want to be disappointed if it was fake lol so I let it linger on in my collection until now. I used a black light and I really didn’t know what to expect but nothing glowed with the light or from what this novice could tell it didn’t glow (albeit again I could be wrong just because I really didn’t know what to expect as was my first black light experience)

Thank you for the responses in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions On this SS Allgemeine Armband
    P
    Many

My apologies! I can’t figure out how to attach pictures I always forget unfortunately. Looking into it now!

Hello AZ...if you are having difficulty with posting photos ...follow this link to uploading them onto this thread.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi AZ. Unfortunately that armband is all the way bad.
    -TJ-

?

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Hi AZ. Unfortunately that armband is all the way bad.
    Care to elaborate as to why, that is one way members can acquire knowledge...'all the way bad' does nothing..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Sure, it was late yesterday here so I just quickly mentioned armband is fake.

On the front side of the armband, note how near black stripes are to the end of the armband. It not should be like that, there should be some red fabric between border and black stripe. Early Kampfzeit SS armband can see those black stripes are end of the border.

Swastika is too thick.

And the RZM tags are fake, note how on the Reichsführer SS the "SS" looks more like "55".

Here we can see list of the fake RZM tags, and there is our friend "127/37"

For compare:

-TJ-

?

Many thanks Finngaill
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "