Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunic

Article about: Hello dear collector friends for long time. I need some advice from you. I have learning now SS tunics and insignias. About 8 months ago i buy the Angolia SS cloth insignia book, Michael Bea

?

Default Original or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunic

Hello dear collector friends for long time. I need some advice from you. I have learning now SS tunics and insignias. About 8 months ago i buy the Angolia SS cloth insignia book, Michael Beavers Uniforms of the Waffen-SS, all 3 books, and now i have order Lorenzo Silvestri Black and Field Gray Uniforms of Himmler's SS vol 1 and 2. Very much reading and learning I have spare some extra money to buy SS tunic, and now i have found one. But im not sure this tunic, or seller. I have never buy nothing from this dealer. Can you experts help me with this tunic, is it worth to buy? The tunic itself and the insignias are where i need advice. They concern me. Here is few photos that tunic. I appreciate all advice you give me, if needed, you can send pm to me. Thanks for all help!

Best Regards
    Niko

PS: If someone knows where to buy fine decent SS-Tunic, and/or trustworthy dealers where to buy, can you please send me pm. Thank you all beforehand

Original or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunic
    P
    Many

The bevo sleeve eagle and the Gotz von Berlichingen cufftitle look real to me. Sorry but that's all I can help with.

?

Quote by John4022 View Post
    The bevo sleeve eagle and the Gotz von Berlichingen cufftitle look real to me. Sorry but that's all I can help with.
    Thank you for reply. Any help is welcome Im just reading book of collar patches. It is so slow reading because my english is not so perfect. I need to learn more english, im understanding almost all if someone is speaking to me, but to write and read english need more practice But in this tunic collar patches, im trying to find if there is something suspicious.

Best Regards
    Niko

?

Insignia are good, can't say about the tunic itself! When the insignia were applied is a different story, no one can really say!

Niko, this is a very interesting thread to read Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Regards
    Paul

?

Hi! And thank you for replying. Very interesting thread that in the WaF forum. I have read about half of it and continue soon. There are two things in tunic itself that concerns me, there are no belt hook holes at all, is that common? I found only one photo where is SS officer wearing EM/NCO "quality" wool tunic where is no belt hook holes. Maybe because it is private tailoring, and this is also. And the size numbers seems to be in the pocket, that is what i have seen never before. Something ostpr also reads there, Ostpreussen?

Best regards
    Niko

Glad this thread was of help & stops you from doing anything spontaneous.... your money is hard earnt !
    Paul

?

Hello again!
    I dont know should i make new thread, or is ok to put here another tunic. Need your opinions this tunic, what it looks in photos? Can anyone say something only see the photos? This is very early black tunic. Hard to find anything even in my books. Today arrive the book Inside the Allgemeine SS 1925-1945. And it is under the work now. Even i have not read it much, i must say it is very interesting and good book. Thank you if someone give some answers
    Here is some photos

Best Regards
    Niko

Original or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunicOriginal or reproduction Waffen-SS service tunic

You should have to make new thread for separate items.

I don't see any problems on this Germania tunic. I assume you didn't bid or win it on auction?
    -TJ-

?

Hello Finngaill

Yes, i it was mistake to add it here. And yes, i did bid, but when the price did go over 10k of euros, i was stop bidding more. If i remember correct, the hammer price was 11k. Very nice tunic, but little bit too expensive to my budject at the moment. But the hunt will continue. If someone have good tips of where is grey SS-Tunic for sale, i`m grateful if yo can send me pm

Best regards
    Niko

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast