Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

panzer wrap

Article about: I need opinions on the authenticity of this wrap. I think I already know the answer but I need to hear it and why.

Default panzer wrap

I need opinions on the authenticity of this wrap. I think I already know the answer but I need to hear it and why.panzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrappanzer wrap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement panzer wrap
    P
    Many

Why don't you tell us what you think is wrong with this feldgrau wrapper?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I really don't like the eagle, or any of the emblems. I forgot a photo.panzer wrap
    Last edited by cjsiewert; 11-04-2018 at 11:56 PM. Reason: forgotn a photo

Smile

Quote by cjsiewert View Post
    I really don't like the eagle, or any of the emblems
    I am inclined to agree with you.
    Also, it is not a Panzer wrap, as that would be black.
    Here is my original Bevo eagle and Totenkopf tab to compare.
    Ralph.

panzer wrap
    panzer wrap
    panzer wrap
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry about the Panzer wrap mistake, Assault gun wrap is too long. How about the wrap itself?

?

The wrap and the insignia shown on this example are not original but they do have a nice Quality when looking for re-enactment garments.

You don't feel the wrap is authentic? I know all the insignia is bad but that is not uncommon. POW's had all insignia removed and at later dates collectors added them. For future reference and my own education, what makes the wrap itself bad?

Quote by cjsiewert View Post
    You don't feel the wrap is authentic? I know all the insignia is bad but that is not uncommon. POW's had all insignia removed and at later dates collectors added them. For future reference and my own education, what makes the wrap itself bad?
    I suggest a look on website "Virtualgrenadier.com". Mike has an original example for sale on page 1. Note the construction differences, buttons, lining materials, etc.etc. There may be a few more for sale, I did not look that far into it. If you have time after that, go to "Uniform Items Sold". There is bound to be one or two other examples that are photographed & described as good or better than a reference book.
    D.

Thank you

Again, what is wrong with this wrap? other than the insignia. I need to decide to send it back, but what is the reason ?
    Last edited by cjsiewert; 11-10-2018 at 04:59 AM. Reason: because

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast