MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Photos of SD enlisted men in WSS combat tunics

Article about: Hello, I’ve read in many places including the forums here that SD were authorized to wear wSS combat tunics and have the standard wSS solider look at some point during the war, but I’ve

?

Default Photos of SD enlisted men in WSS combat tunics

Hello, I’ve read in many places including the forums here that SD were authorized to wear wSS combat tunics and have the standard wSS solider look at some point during the war, but I’ve not seen any photos of this. I’ve only seen the one famous SD late war photo where there’s 1 NCO and officer in the combat tunic and both look private purchase , and I think there’s another NCO in a combat tunic in the same photo but worn completely SD style open collar with shirt tie etc.

Are there ANY photos of standard SD guys like sturmann or rottenfuhrer or Mann or even low ranking NCOs in the standard issue wSS closed collar uniform ??? Did they even actually wear wSS 5 Button standard issue combat tunics into the war? Or did the SD really just stick to the pre war allgemeine ss m32 uniform but in field grey ( so basically the m34/m37 uniform)
    ?

Sorry for being SO technical but I’ve read the beaver books and Mollo books yet I’m still left with unanswered questions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos of SD enlisted men in WSS combat tunics
    P
    Many