Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab Piping

Article about: Hello! I am new to collecting and new to this forum. I am very interested in Allgemeine-SS collar tabs, specifically the collar tabs of the SS-Oberabschnitt, SS-Abschnitt, and SS-Fußstandart

Question Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab Piping

Hello! I am new to collecting and new to this forum. I am very interested in Allgemeine-SS collar tabs, specifically the collar tabs of the SS-Oberabschnitt, SS-Abschnitt, and SS-Fußstandarten. I know that prior to 1934, Non-Commissioned Officers and enlisted ranks wore collar tabs with white piping and that in 1934, the piping was changed to black and aluminium cord. I also know that Officers wore tabs piped with aluminium cord. However, I have seen many tabs that are without piping and I was wondering why they do not have piping? Were they offically produced without piping like SS rank collar tabs in 1940?

Here is an example:

Thank you!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab Piping
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please save the photos and upload them directly here on this thread or the thread will become useless in the future.
    I have done so this time for you. We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab PipingPlease Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab Piping

Here are the pictures

Use printscreen or Gyazo. Gyazo is easier.

Regards,
    Bas

Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab PipingThe items you include are as they were made and retailed. When the patches were attached to a uniform, they were piped. After the middle of 1937
    this item was as much for an officer as for an NCO or enlisted ranks.

Photo Delich.

Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab PipingLook closely. Upper right hand corner of display.

Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab PipingI have the RZM circular that states as much as I have written. I will include it when I can find it.

This is not the right one, and it is from 1934 and such.

Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab PipingPlease Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab PipingOr someone removed the piping from your example.

I collect these in situ.

Thank you very much! The information you provided is greatly appreciated.

You are welcome. Good luck. And, what I write is the result of my own research, and surely others may have other ideas.

These were , however , worn without piping on the collar of the brownshirt .
    A rare sight , but the tab can then be seen as a " complete " insignia even without any piping ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab Piping   Please Help! Allgemeine-SS Collar Tab Piping  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast