Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Precious metal,TK versus Gold,which would you rather have?

Article about: Hey just for fun,a survey on precious metal.Gold is 1200.00 an ounce but a few years ago it was 400.00,goes up and down.Which would you rather have this TK or an ounce of gold?I would rather

Default Precious metal,TK versus Gold,which would you rather have?

Both are precious metal as far as value goes, gold is 1200.00 an ounce now but a few years ago it was 400.00,goes up and down.Which would you rather have this TK or an ounce of gold?I would rather have the TK.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Precious metal,TK versus Gold,which would you rather have?   Precious metal,TK versus Gold,which would you rather have?  

Last edited by Toecutter; 10-21-2018 at 03:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Precious metal,TK versus Gold,which would you rather have?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I have enough gold. LoL. I'll take the TK!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Score is Gold -0 TK-2

Gold-0 TK-3

MAP
    ?

We just are all addicted. Militaria Junkies.

You didn't mention.....does the gold happen to be stamped with a Swaz and found in a bunker or buried train? If so, I change my mind
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No Map just regular old ounce of gold ,you can buy at the local coin shop or online.

?

I'll take the TK. Not just for it's value, but for preservation of the history. Plus it would look good in the cabinet

Regards, Rik

Everyone here is going to want the TK I think, me included.
    Nick

Gold-0 TK-5 Yeah Nick would be different on the Gold forum I imagine,but am willing to bet a lot of people on this forum have some gold,I do.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast