Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Race & resettlement diamond

Article about: Hi i would appreciate any help or opinions on this..It appears uniform removed the bullion and exposed unterlagen doesn't glow under black light. And the backing does have bone glue or anima

Default Race & resettlement diamond

Hi i would appreciate any help or opinions on this..It appears uniform removed the bullion and exposed unterlagen doesn't glow under black light.
    And the backing does have bone glue or animal glue because you can pick up the patch with a wet finger.It's just the wool i find a bit strange maybe it’s just salty.
    For some strange reason i'm having problems posting pics so here is a link to the same thread i posted on the WAF
    Race & resettlement diamond - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Cheers
    Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Race & resettlement diamond
    P
    Many

Please post the photo as if you are not a member of the Wehrmacht Awards Forum you can't see the photo!..

Hi Gunny i always post pictures on my threads,I don't normaly use links but for some reason i'm having trouble posting pics which i have never had here before.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Here you go....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Race & resettlement diamond   Race & resettlement diamond  

Thanks Stug that very kind of you.
    Cheers
    Dave.

My pleasure Dave.

Tom

The characteristics appear to be correct, Mr. Davies. Here's an authentic example, though the embroideries pattern of the bullion differs in some traits, via a tunic offered for sale on the website, Grenadier Military for comparison purposes:

Race & resettlement diamond
    As well, here are some period images depicting the SS-RuSHA raute in situ.:
    Race & resettlement diamondRace & resettlement diamondRace & resettlement diamondRace & resettlement diamondRace & resettlement diamond
    The Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt is a intriguing division in the SS...the personnel that was tasked with "safeguarding the Aryan purity within the SS" so to speak.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-14-2014 at 08:38 PM.

A past thread I've bookmarked that might be of use too:
    SS- RuSHA insignia in period pictures

Thanks Youthcollector for all the pics and the example you have posted.It is certainly different in a few ways maybe the one i posted is some sort of variant.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Thanks Youthcollector for all the pics and the example you have posted.It is certainly different in a few ways maybe the one i posted is some sort of variant.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    That's the same conclusion I came to as the material etc. all appear to be correct. I seem to recall a example which like yours had a "break" where the two lines meet-cross one another over at WAF. My apologies as at this time I can't seem to locate it...finding past threads over there has always been a challenge for me. If I do find it, however, I'll make sure to provide you with a link.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast