Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticating

Article about: Hey everyone, thanks for the add! I recently purchased a SS Armband at auction and I have concerns, I’m no expert so hopefully some of you will have some input, thank yo.

Default Recently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticating

Hey everyone, thanks for the add! I recently purchased a SS Armband at auction and I have concerns, I’m no expert so hopefully some of you will have some input, thank yo.Recently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticating

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticating
    P
    Many

Can someone let me know if they can see the attachments? First time posting, I can see them on my end.

I am far from an expert, but I will give you my honest opinion.

This example looks no good to me. The control stamp screams fake, and the piece in general looks like it was just recently made. Let's wait to see what the other members have to say though.

Best Regards- Jarret

Recently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingRecently purchased SS Armband, need help authenticatingThank you, I have an earlier nsdap armband that’s very different, but once again, I’m no expert

?

The black strips shouldn’t be so close to the edge. The D tag is bad. Paper looks to thick. Should have 6 digits not 4. Hopefully you can get your money back. You should use the forum to research the item before before you buy.

Well that’s unfortunate. I bought it at auction, no chance at getting my money back *♂️. Thanks for the input! I’ll try to not impulse buy next time

It’s not an original SS armband
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td