Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Reproduction Dachau Embroidered Collar Tabs

Article about: Was just reading a thread over at WAF regarding the threads subject. Was shocked to read that many of the Dachau produced SSTKV Totenkopf tabs as well as others are near perfect in how they

Default Reproduction Dachau Embroidered Collar Tabs

Was just reading a thread over at WAF regarding the threads subject. Was shocked to read that many of the Dachau produced SSTKV Totenkopf tabs as well as others are near perfect in how they are made. Without going into too much detail at this point and time, mods is it okay to post a link to the thread?

I think a number of people will be aghast at whats been found and the thread is from the 2017 time frame which means the scammers no doubt have gotten better at what they do.

Be very, very careful buying the Dachau produced enlisted/nco tabs as it is something that you need to view in hand and with a magnification of the thread to decipher. Also the backing behind the buckram glows like a neon sign when the tabis taken apart and black light is used.

There is more to this as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reproduction Dachau Embroidered Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Post a link Rich so that no one gets burned by these faked collar tabs.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This stuff has proven what the original discoverer/poster was up to. This thread at WAF started as a real deal to help but just now going back to retrieve the link more was posted....the guy who started the exposure was the scammer! I know it sounds crazy but now knowing the extent of what some scammers will try to do.....it is quite a disgusting situation. It will take time to go through it all but it really heightens awareness to really study these things. I did not read all the way through the second link but what I am left with at this point the person who was revealing how the fake stuff was made was scamming others out of money! It's sick!!

Anyway here are the 2 links & mods if it is necessary to remove this after people get to see it and digest it, do what needs to be done. It all makes me want to puke:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

within the last page of the above linked thread, the 2nd posted link listed in the above thread is here, hope I have not caused confusion with this:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Whilst this is all well and good, I no longer have access to the WAF but I also have more than a few TK tabs and I am now more than a bit curious as to how these collar tabs are to be identified as right, wrong, or sideways ?
    More information, please !!!

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Whilst this is all well and good, I no longer have access to the WAF but I also have more than a few TK tabs and I am now more than a bit curious as to how these collar tabs are to be identified as right, wrong, or sideways ?
    More information, please !!!
    Post images in a new thread stating "Dachau produced real or not" as the info is spread over 12 pages at WAF, also if you purchased prior 2017, I'd not be too worried over what you bought.

Apparently the guy who started the thread was sowing doubt amongst the WAF community and some there lost $ to the scammer. Not certain if they sold what they had that was original but bought for a reproductions price. Then someone in Hungry is supposed to be producing them but from all I gathered the whole scenario was a stinker. Frankly I am yet trying to figure out WTH happened but the end result was the guy who started the statement of "reproduction" is banned from WAF.

I know that's not much to go on and apologies for not stating more.

I went back and went to the 2nd to the last page found at the second link and did a screen shot of how Russian scammers worked this crime. Also apparently the guy who started it is in prison iun Russia! Crazy stuff for sure. I've not included name of poster for obvious reasons but who posted this is another collector from Russia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reproduction Dachau Embroidered Collar Tabs  

?

The Russian scammer tried to get people confidence by exposing fake tabs. Tried to pass real ones as fakes in the process and faked owning pieces he didn´t. Which he then sold but never shipped out.

The classic Pawel Novak scam. This is why I avoid buying from certain locations because it it turns out a fraud, you will most likely not get your money back.

Many thanks for the additional information here guys it is much appreciated.