Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RZM Deutschland cuff title

Article about: Hi all, This cuff title has come up for sale, and I know less than nothing about this, aside from what I've read on the forums. The way the word Deutschland has been embroided is that a real

Default RZM Deutschland cuff title

Hi all,

This cuff title has come up for sale, and I know less than nothing about this, aside from what I've read on the forums. The way the word Deutschland has been embroided is that a real thing? I only saw a few pics on the net that used this sort of threading (not sure what it's called).

Not sure about the font, and the backing cloth behind the letters, and the RZM number is just way too low?

Would value any opinions

RZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Deutschland cuff title
    P
    Many

I say copy and even if it was real it's way too far gone for me.

looks like a 70s copy.

100 fake

make a search with "Deutschland" cufftitle...

Or you could perhaps have a look in this books, it helps...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM Deutschland cuff title   RZM Deutschland cuff title  

RZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleCompare.

RZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleTag for cap.

RZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM SS tags in detail. For the variety of items.

RZM Deutschland cuff titleThe silken and or rayon black woven tags in use from about 1935 until 1937/8, thereafter the paper tags.

"....I know less than nothing about this.."

Your honesty is pleasing, but do yourself a favor, and invest in a library, as Pascal suggests, and then collect SS material.

You will just waste your money if you embark on this effort without preparation.

And this site cannot save you from the others, of that you can be sure.

SS material just attracts the most rapacious and vile behavior.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast