Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

Default RZM pattern pieces

Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM.

About an active participation, I would be very pleased.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

Sorry a mis-post

Moderators please remove

Thank you

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces   RZM pattern pieces  

RZM pattern pieces  
    Last edited by Woolgar; 06-01-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I'm looking for pictures of RZM pattern with seal.

Standart Muster etc .

@Woolgar

was not my intention, sorry my english is not the best!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

?

This is what you refer to in German as a Probe? In English, it's a test piece. Frenchmen call it "essai."

?

A nice piece Stiles had on offer that I missed:

RZM pattern pieces
    RZM pattern pieces
    RZM pattern pieces

This item is not my property

CMH

?

Here are a couple photos I have saved. The item is not mine. Perhaps someone else here knows who it belongs to now.
    RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern pieces

I believe I have a few other saved photos that might be of interest and show the metal seal. I will search them out. Thanks Mr Hugo Rietzel for your nice site on the RZM.

?

An SS cap with Probe that is still available:

RZM pattern pieces
    RZM pattern pieces
    RZM pattern pieces
    RZM pattern pieces

One of us should buy this cap...

the cap, buy for a lot of money. Its since years on the market.

The cuffband is just fantastic! When I am not wrong it resides in Jim's fantastic collection.

?

There are two different "Probe" tags, the small round aluminum tags are the second pattern type which shows the item to the manufacturer as to how it is made . The first pattern probe with the large cardboard tag is the one submitted to the Verwalt Amt for approval as to the actual design of the item, see example (SS-Totenkopfverbande) tag is signed by Lorner or in some cases by Schiller ( Pohl's adj.) Most of these first pattern Probes came out of Dachau taken by members of the 45 Rainbow Division, I consider these first pattern Probe types of insignia to be the rarest examples of cloth collecting and the hardest to find as there is only one example submitted . Incidentally there is a large wax seal on the back of each tag RZM pattern piecesso as to not allow it to be disassembled in any way. I will not show the backside sorry

Some very nice and expensive probe items.I love the cufftitle Jim very nice.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast