Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm ss cufftitle

Article about: Hello. Today I'm showing you a cufftitle. After the research I did, a contradiction arose that I cannot resolve. In the forum, many of the collectors say that six thread cufftitles are fake.

?

Default Rzm ss cufftitle

Hello. Today I'm showing you a cufftitle. After the research I did, a contradiction arose that I cannot resolve. In the forum, many of the collectors say that six thread cufftitles are fake. Only the seven thread cufftitles are correct. This example is six-threaded and is claimed to be correct. I have found other examples of this type that are claimed to be correct. In one of my reference books there are shown cufftitles of this type with six threads that match this one exactly, but as we know in the reference books there are fake items sometimes.
    From the information I have found I cannot make a final decision as to whether this cufftitle is correct and whether this type of six thread cuff is correct.
    Thanks Georgi.Rzm ss cufftitleRzm ss cufftitleRzm ss cufftitle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm ss cufftitle
    P
    Many

Original Cuff-Titles are found with 5-9 Strands...

?

Thanks for the clarification.
    The base of this cufftitle looks BEVO, but the cufftitle is not BEVO. I have seen a cloth rzm tag. Is the construction and rzm tag of this cufftitle correct?
    Georgi.

This is referred to as "Flatwire"... I see nothing wrong here...

It is original. Up to now, Flatwire cuff titles have not been well faked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!