MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SD black coat

Article about: It's a long time i don't post something of my collection... so here you are a black coat, unfortunately name is missing but the rest... is originally attached (imo of sure, i've not a photog

Default SD black coat

It's a long time i don't post something of my collection... so here you are a black coat, unfortunately name is missing but the rest... is originally attached (imo of sure, i've not a photographic evidence....).
    All features are textbook, from SS buttons to belt hooks, blank tab is machine sewn stiched, the rank tab is hand stiched.

SD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD black coat
    P
    Many

Default Re: SD black coat

The utimate trophy

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice. Thank you. The hand stitched rank tab makes perfect sense to me, at least.

SD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatSD black coatI am fond of such over coats, in fact..... here is an early variant.

I also own one identical to the one at the head of this thread, but for the Allgemeine SS.

These images also make ridiculous the idea that the overcoat wore anything other than a wider or longer version of the same brassard as the black tunic.

?

Wonderful and important historical piece.

Now i like that!

Greetings, Thanks for posting such a wonderful coat... very sinister, but not quite as much as Eicke in his cape. That is pure Darth Vader! Did the Mantels come in a range of material and qualities (and private tailors or just RZM issue)? regards, Paul

thank you all, it's a standard coat made under RZM control it has a classic wool thinner than a black tunic but really high quality.

?

Hey Mauro, different name here than GHW2, I thought I recognized the coat. My compliments!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast