MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?

Article about: Hello gentlemen. Would you be so kind and give your opinions on this SD sleeve diamond. I've done some research and compared it to others published on this forum and on the reference gallery

Default SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?

Hello gentlemen.

Would you be so kind and give your opinions on this SD sleeve diamond. I've done some research and compared it to others published on this forum and on the reference gallery on Germandagers and it looks OK to me, but I'm still a novice...

It would be much appreciated.

Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?   SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?
    P
    Many

Is 100% original.
    Heer is another one original like yours to comparison,from the excellent site "Originals SS WWW.GERMANWARBOOTY.COM".
    Jannis.

Thanks! I thought so, but better safe than sorry...

Interesting website, i didn't know about it before.
    //S

For me,the best site for comparison and of course our forum here.
    Jannis.

its fine

?

jonanis1860, what if the one on the sight you have mentioned was a fake ? Are we comparing fake to original, original to fake or fake to fake ? I just don't understand that kind of logic, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The best research can be compared on a more centralized location of study such as forums as these we frequent in search for authenticity and truth.
    Never should anyone accept seeing another like item on any forsale website until many examples have been compared to with those who also have collected and studied.
    Never stop as your wallet depends on what you researched first.

@ Panzer2 ...what is your basis of your thoughts and could you elaborate further than ' Its fine " ?
    Johanis at least brought forth a website which another example was found.
    Could you share with us further of something that maybe the community here is not seeing that may help this thread and also the OP Swecollector?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

heres one i have 100% ,seems fatter in the lettering . then ones shown , i am taking a step back from what i said , been a long time since i even looked at these .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?  
    Attached Images Attached Images SD sleeve diamond - OK or not? 

one from below thinks there fine i think there part of the so called Dachau cloth , larry is right . even reminded me . even i would like some thoughts on these , i have seen ones with original tags on the back as well .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?  

here are some more notice these all so seem fatter and notice the s
    Attached Images Attached Images SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?  SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?  SD sleeve diamond - OK or not?  SD sleeve diamond - OK or not? 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast