Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different ??? tell me please

Article about: shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different ??? tell me please i want to know and shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder

Default shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different ??? tell me please

shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different ??? tell me please i want to know

and shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different of rank ??? and Most shoulder board on black overcoat dress and black tunic dress (M32) shoulder board colour the white and silver colour of the shoulder board??? yes or no???

Black Overcoat General Officer
    shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different ??? tell me please

Black Overcoat General Officer

Black Tunic M32

Please tell me I want to know and learn Thank you sir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement shoulder board on black overcoat dress and shoulder board ss on black tunic (M32) what the different ??? tell me please
    P
    Many

what does the fox say ding ring ding ding ding ding / please tell me the people