Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome

Article about: Can you guys help me out with this stuff,do these look good?

Default Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome

Can you guys help me out with this stuff,do these look good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome   Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome  

Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome   Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome  

Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome   Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome
    P
    Many

Some more ss stuff.Dont mean to over welm you guys with these,just have the time to take pics right now.Any fakes spotted are appreciated, I only want to keep original items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome   Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome  

Some SS cloth insignia,opinions welcome  
    Last edited by Toecutter; 09-22-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: spelling

?

Looking good!

Quote by Arran View Post
    Looking good!
    X2. Geeze man you can pick em! Congrats.

Brian

Thanks guys!Here is a sport shirt I bought ,came from MO.vet bringback..

Last edited by Toecutter; 09-22-2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling

if i had the $$$....

?

Question

I see several items that I do not like. You also do not show the back of some of this which hinders positive ID.
    Sarge

Runic collar tab with "cardboard" backing ? First I have seen

Quote by real steel View Post
    Runic collar tab with "cardboard" backing ? First I have seen
    Yup David it's good. I like the KZ tab and the sports shirt. Kindest regards.

Brian

For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!

CBH
    ?

I like the BeVo SS collar, very similar to my two, cardboard is a known late war backing, I haven't own a cardboard example but consider this one good.
    I'd suggest you post each item in a separate thread, with photos of front and back. These multiple items threads can be confusing and makes commenting difficult.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast