Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

sport shirt insignia!!!

Article about: I wanted to place this link ( http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-co...1945-a-528980/ ) under this category since it is relevant under this category and I see questions come up from time to ti

Default sport shirt insignia!!!

I wanted to place this link ( Sport insignia 1900-1945 ) under this category since it is relevant under this category and I see questions come up from time to time that could be answered by looking at this thread. This thread was created not only out of my enjoyment and collecting of the topic but also to be used to learn about the different sport shirt insignias and to try to discover ones that are rarely seen in collections. It also allows those who have items that you might not collect get them to those who do like myself. I personally think the thread should be pinned but that is not for me to decide.
    Sincerely;
    Joe Ruffo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sport shirt insignia!!!
    P
    Many

Your thread is where it belongs, in the Non-Combat Uniforms and related insignia of the Third Reich. IMO
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)