Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original

Article about: Hello, I found this SS allgemeine cap at the auction can youBased on these photos, you can write for me, be it the original or a copy? I will be very grateful I don't like this eagle a bit S

Default SS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original

Hello,
    I found this SS allgemeine cap at the auction
    can youBased on these photos, you can write for me, be it the original or a copy? I will be very grateful
    I don't like this eagle a bit

SS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or OriginalSS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original

Sorry for my bad english

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Allgemeine cap Fake or Original
    P
    Many

IMO, run away!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dos
    ?

Looks to be a complete fake. I'm sure the more experienced members will chime in soon.

You should search for some reference pictures here on the forum and you'll see what i mean.

-Dos

it looks so bad?

can you write on what basis do you think that it is a fake? I'd like to know what to watch out for

In this case, you don't even need to watch out for anything, one can easily see that it's not even similar to original ones. Literally everything is wrong!

Thanks for the answers, I'm just learning.

Quote by AlienkingPL View Post
    Thanks for the answers, I'm just learning.
    Don't worry! We are all constantly learning in this hobby. You can use the search function to find original examples, you will be able to tell the difference yourself. For example, this thread has many pictures of originals posted by a very distinguished member:

Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?

I'm not a cap expert by any means, but a few things jump out to me. First and foremost is the black material. On all the original caps I've seen, it's a ribbed material, rather than the felt-like stuff seen here. The interior sweatband is the wrong colour, and I don't think any original visor caps had totenkopf buttons for the chinstrap. The metal insignia doesn't look great, either -- especially the skull.

If anyone here can correct me on any of these points, please do!

Regards, B.B.

Can you write me what's wrong with that skull? because I think my eyesight is poor, because I don't know the difference

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast