Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Armband

Article about: Hi guys,this armband is also up in the same auction,just wondered if anybody had thoughts on it??,as you can see it has 3 unrelated docs with it... The guide says "a second world war em

Default SS Armband

Hi guys,this armband is also up in the same auction,just wondered if anybody had thoughts on it??,as you can see it has 3 unrelated docs with it... The guide says "a second world war embroidered cotton and felt armband,with 1944 war merit cross document second class,German safe conduct surrender document"?..and one other doc. Estimated -£30-40. What do you think?

Thanks again for your help

MarkSS ArmbandSS Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Armband

not sure if its real but if it is and you get it at the estimated price you might hit a home run because by looking at it i think it is a algemine ss arm band but wait for other to con firm that.

-Regards,
    Stefan

ww2fotos
    ?

The documents are just an added bonus. They have nothing to do with the SS armband. It looks good from the foto, and beyond a steal! i'd go for it, too! Even that LW dagger, if it is cheap enough. You can find a replacement grip.

Thanks for your help guys!,hopefully it`ll be a busy day!. Yes it wasnt the docs i was interested in but the armband looked right somehow. Will see how the bidding goes!. ww2fotos,the Lufty is quite a "salty" one but if its going cheap enough i may invest in it.