Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS armband and flags?

Article about: Hello Gent's, I got a call from a coworker that has a buddy that say's he has some SS armbands and a SS flag for sale. I'm not sure what to expect since my coworker know nothing about these.

?

Default SS armband and flags?

Hello Gent's,
    I got a call from a coworker that has a buddy that say's he has some SS armbands and a SS flag for sale. I'm not sure what to expect since my coworker knows nothing about these. I will be contacting the seller tomorrow to see what he has. I didn't see any sticky's for armbands or flags. Are there any good threads/ experts that can tell me what I should look for? I will of course post Pic's here first before buying but it would help greatly if I knew what to look for and not waist anybody's time.
    Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband and flags?
    P
    Many

?

Check out Lakeside Trader or The Collector's Guild for samples first. Good luck, and remember to post BEFORE you buy - it can save you many $$'s and pain!

?

I know sent you a couple PM's earlier this a.m. but here is a past thread that has some good data as well that might help as you encounter these armbands Phil. Good luck bro!

Wool Allgemeine SS Armband

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Hello Gent's,
    I got a call from a coworker that has a buddy that say's he has some SS armbands and a SS flag for sale. I'm not sure what to expect since my coworker knows nothing about these. I will be contacting the seller tomorrow to see what he has. I didn't see any sticky's for armbands or flags. Are there any good threads/ experts that can tell me what I should look for? I will of course post Pic's here first before buying but it would help greatly if I knew what to look for and not waist anybody's time.
    Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thank You Gent's for the assistance.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Default S.S. Armbands

AZPhil, This is my example.. Not all were tagged on the inside and some have another tag above the tag presented here.. There are many different styles .. I think the key is the "Ribbon" construction as displayed in pic# 2 .. Hope this helps... Bob Coleman is one of the "Experts" as well as Mr. Berthold.. I hope this helps.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS armband and flags?   SS armband and flags?  

SS armband and flags?   SS armband and flags?  

And Phil - No '60X90' marked flags were ever
    made - though I hope for your sake it isn't,
    and you come away with some
    great pieces.........!
    Regards,

Steve.