Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ss armband - opinions please

Article about: Hi all, It’s the end of the month so I thought I’d treat myself to my first SS armband. Does it look okay? I’m waiting for the clock to strike midnight and get my money before I can bu

Default Ss armband - opinions please

Hi all,

It’s the end of the month so I thought I’d treat myself to my first SS armband.

Does it look okay? I’m waiting for the clock to strike midnight and get my money before I can buy it.

I just thought I’d ask on here just before I do.

Thanks

Liam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss armband - opinions please   Ss armband - opinions please  

Ss armband - opinions please   Ss armband - opinions please  

Ss armband - opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss armband - opinions please
    P
    Many

What you can see looks good. But I'm always a bit skeptical when SS woolen armbands have an RZM paper Tag. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me will chime in here!

Regards

- - ------- - -

What you can see looks good. But I'm always a bit skeptical when SS woolen armbands have an RZM paper Tag. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me will chime in here!

Regards

- - ------- - -

Regards

Thanks for the reply. I’ve checked the other threads on here and seen other ‘authentic’ ones with the paper RZM tags. So I did a bit of research before I went ahead with it. I’ve ordered it now, so I hope it’s legit. I compared it with the thread on SS Rzm labels, this was on there.. The only other SS armband I found online for sale with the fabric RZM label was £995 and I wasn’t prepared to pay that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss armband - opinions please  

original

?

Should be a D tag not a B tag.

So is the armband real and someone has added a rzm tag from a collar tab to make it more valuable or that the whole thing is fake?

I’ve just found this RZM Tags !!! - Axis History Forum

I’ve got a week to get my money back from when I receive it. Do I keep it or not?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss armband - opinions please  

I’ve just found this wool armband that sold on emedals..
    This one has a C on paper tag.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss armband - opinions please   Ss armband - opinions please  

My woollen party armband has a D on its RZM label & a cotton one I own has B
    Cheers
    Paul

?

Suggest you buy a UV lamp and inspect on arrival.

The thing about the RZM paper labels and the letters printed on them is indeed a bit confusing. I don't quite get it either.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast