Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Armband For Review

Article about: I know German War Booty is a trustworthy site, but I would like a review on this armband. I don't know if it's just me but I don't see an oval shape. All opinions are welcome.

Default SS Armband For Review

I know German War Booty is a trustworthy site, but I would like a review on this armband. I don't know if it's just me but I don't see an oval shape. All opinions are welcome.SS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband For Review
    P
    Many

SS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewQuite real and from a fine, fine source.

Do yourself a favor, and do not make the thing harder than it already is.

Telesmanich is an excellent dealer and has very good SS material. SS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For ReviewSS Armband For Review

It is also fairly priced, I believe.

Thank you, I've bought from Mr Telesmanich before but wasn't sure on the armband because all i've hear was if it isn't an oval shape it's probably bad. Thank you!

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    Thank you, I've bought from Mr Telesmanich before but wasn't sure on the armband because all i've hear was if it isn't an oval shape it's probably bad. Thank you!
    As I wrote, sometimes the problem is not nearly as convoluted as proposed by a lot of internet Schnattertanten. I hold this man in high regard, and all his cloth SS material, as well as his cap badges and such I see to be quite real. And that is high praise in what is otherwise a pretty awful dung heap as concerns SS things,
    and especially the brassards. The brassards have been well faked for years.
    My advice: buy the brassard from him, or I shall do so.

The thing otherwise has a good patina which is very pleasing to me. He is a very fine photographer at close range, and maybe this ameliorates the more or less oval shape
    of the satin disc. In any case, the key is having the textile in hand. I see many fine qualities in this item, but I see no reason to make a check list for fakers.

SS Armband For ReviewThe appearance of the oval-ity can also result from the thing being on a sleeve, too.

Nice genuine example as noted by FB.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

On hold lol. Thank you again.

Quote by Tyler Perdew View Post
    On hold lol. Thank you again.
    Good for you and happy new year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast