Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS armband with rzm tag

Article about: I am awaiting a refund from a purchase of a possible fake armband today and a check to hit my account. When that happens I will gladly sign up for membership so I can cross post this in the

Quote by 3rdreich View Post
    Did you watch the video I sent?
    I don't have to watch that video, you need to search for some of his videos from the SOS shows and see who he supports, his "old friend, Walter Kanzler".
    The guy who has been selling junk for years, including his "Nazi toilet paper".
    Ralph.

Here is a thread on another forum for you to have a read.
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Again, you need to do your own research, or post your items for opinions.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS armband with rzm tag
    P
    Many

The armband in question is on the video.
    There isn’t any photographs of it on Wittmanns site because he hasn’t got around to listing it yet.
    I saw it in the video and emailed him directly.
    This armband verification has nothing to do with Kanzler. I know he is a crook.
    If you want to help Guybrush out then watch the video and tell him if he should buy it or not.
    Liam

Quote by Guybrush View Post
    What can you tell me about the details of the embroidered rzm tags on SS armbands. I have seen a few variations. Is there only one example or multiple? What should I look for with stitching and location of the tag or tags? What should I look for as far as the layout?

Here is how can spot easily some fakes, these is still easy to spot, but there is way more better fake tags what is harder to recognize.

SS armband with rzm tag SS armband with rzm tag
    -TJ-

Why not just start from the bottom.....& get a basic party armband....then work up, you could study every angle.... up close, compare & at least be..... 'slightly armed' ?
    Paul

I miss it...homework!

As he introduced, there is actually a lot of valuable knowledge on this site, and they were themselves warning others who were also being duped by fakes.

You should look for it often, your inquisitive mind will grow you and you will find a good match.

It will not rain on a plant that only waits for its partner.

RZM Paper Tag

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4