Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

Article about: Yes...Thank You Dr.CMH....for your photo essay. As the saying goes..." a picture is worth a thousand words". Best Regards, Ed

Your service for us is such a boon to knowledge. My warm thanks.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    See the following for a simplified primer on absorption spectroscopy and the differing natural black dyes:

Natural Black Dyes - Asian Textile Studies

The manner in which the textiles we are concerned with were dyed is unknown to me, however, it is clearly evident that techniques evolve over time and that the absorptive qualities of dyes do differ based upon selected agents. Unless the manufacturer gets it just right, and I don’t know if the formulas and methods for the dyes used are published, there will be detectable differences.
    My friend includes in his collection the ephemera of the textile industry and craft that allows us to focus on this really very vital aspect of
    our quest. Here is an item of mine, which describes the textiles of the time, particularly for SS and other party uniforms.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

You want also to recall, as Dr. CMH wisely notes, that these things were used. The ones from the north German surprise package, for instance,
    were not worn in real life. But of the few of these black uniforms that are integral and so on, many of them were used, even if they
    were also the 1ste Garnitur, i.e. the one that stayed in Spind for the most festive moment of dress.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

?

As time and environment ravages our bodies, so it does to our foetid woolens!

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    As time and environment ravages our bodies, so it does to our foetid woolens!

Welll done. Pfui teufel to your bug pictures!

Foetid, but Hagen Westfalen and the Gruppe West peaked cap ex a second leading collection. I had not handled this for a long time, and
    forgot what a nice tunic it is...it was once the late Bob Coleman's and we honor his memory with respect and affection.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-06-2020 at 03:37 AM.

I shall refrain from images of bugs, because I have a deep phobia about such creatures and my foetid woolens.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

Thanks to my friends for their scholarship and good company. I appreciate it.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please

There are bugs in this picture, but they are doing their job without my losing my mind because they
    are crapping up and digesting my collection.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-06-2020 at 03:40 AM.

The bug piece does speak to how remarkable it is that some of us found these things well preserved.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Foetid, but Hagen Westfalen and the Gruppe West peaked cap ex a leading collection. I had not handled this for a long time, and
    forgot what a nice tunic it is...it was once the late Bob Coleman's and we honor his memory with respect and affection.SS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions PleaseSS Armband with RZM Tag - Would like Opinions Please
    Wonderful items. The textile of the tunic is of outstanding quality.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast