Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS belt buckle thought please.

Article about: Could I please get opinions on this belt buckle please. It is being falls at £550 is that a reasonable price is genuine and for its condition. Any advice or information much appreciated. Be

Default SS belt buckle thought please.

Could I please get opinions on this belt buckle . It is being sold at £550 is that a reasonable price if genuine and for its condition. Any advice or information much appreciated.

Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle thought please.   SS belt buckle thought please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle thought please.
    P
    Many

?

Hello , looks goot to me, IMO late war steel unmarked Overnoff.
    but I'm not an expert, wait for more opinions.
    Regards

?

I mean Overhoff

The buckle is a well know fake
    Run away!

Wow, really? I genuinely thought this was a good one.

?

Thank you for correct me ivanjoaquin!

Nope bad to the bone!
    Ben

Thankyou for the reply Ben. I was very tempted to pull the trigger on this before it got snapped up. Thank god I didn’t. This is being sold by regimentals who I presumed had a good reputation for selling genuine (albeit expensive priced) items. I’m shocked to be honest as I have bought things from them previously and they have been confirmed on here as original. Maybe this has just slipped through the net?

Can anyone give me pointers as to what identifies this as a bad one please for future reference?

?

Hello,
    The error lies in the wing tip at the hook catch, the round corners of the HK and a few small design errors...
    Regards
    kabl
    Attached Images Attached Images SS belt buckle thought please.  SS belt buckle thought please. 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast