Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS camp guard visor

Article about: Well guys, I found this example of supposed SS camp guard visor cap. I don't know about it's autenticity because I haven't seen many original SS visors, I only find info on internet and book

Default SS camp guard visor

Well guys, I found this example of supposed SS camp guard visor cap. I don't know about it's autenticity because I haven't seen many original SS visors, I only find info on internet and books. But I think to show you another example to examine can bring a little more light on this kind of controversial items. If you find something wrong on this visor I invite you to expose your opinions, because there will be more evidences that this kind of visors with brown pipe never existed...SS camp guard visorSS camp guard visorSS camp guard visorSS camp guard visorSS camp guard visorSS camp guard visorAttachment 1481876SS camp guard visor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS camp guard visor   SS camp guard visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS camp guard visor
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Stonemint shows a KL piped example in the members only section on SS headgear.
    It’s well worth the 25$ membership fee, if you are interested in extremely expensive hats.
    I just rejoined today myself.

Well, I just wanted to share with you all a piece that doesn't seems to be a fake. It's not mine, I have noy the will to buy it....just started this thread to understand if this kind of visors are real.

CBH
    ?

Sorry, I thought you where considering buying it.
    I wouldn’t what to make the call on it, but it stands a chance.
    It looks like type of cap produced in Dachau.
    Membership is still worth the money, as it opens up the forum.

The skull looks fake from the picture. Vince

Here are better pictures of both insignias
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS camp guard visor   SS camp guard visor  

?

The skull is fake, it looks like it's trying to emulate a Zimmermann. It's too chunky and has weird eye and nasal cavities. I'm pretty sure the eagle is fake too, look at the weird head with border

Here's a real zimmermann Tk....

SS camp guard visor
    SS camp guard visor

?

This particular brown-piped cap is fake, but there were/are certainly originals!

Thanks to you all guys, I hoped this cap was original but once more I need to study much more to recognize the legit pieces. I thought this could be a nice example to show here, to show an original piece, I truly saw the skull was a little bit buzarre, but the eagle had a pass to me, and the visor itself in person had a nice patina (not seen al all on the pictures) but as I see now the maker stamp is not as others shown in this forum. Well, thanks for your time and patience.

This visor is also listed (since summer 2019)in the membersection „questionable visors“.

Br Christian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast