Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Collar Tab and Cuff Title

Article about: Hey guy need your help. Got a bunch of stuff from a veteran lot with all kinds of things, uniform, German canteen, war ration card, German knife and fork set, German tinnies, and this collar

Default SS Collar Tab and Cuff Title

Hey guy need your help. Got a bunch of stuff from a veteran lot with all kinds of things, uniform, German canteen, war ration card, German knife and fork set, German tinnies, and this collar tab and cuff title. I have looked how to identify a fake but not sure. Have not idea on collar tab. Need you guys to look and let me know. Thanks, here is the collar tab.
    SS Collar Tab and Cuff TitleSS Collar Tab and Cuff TitleSS Collar Tab and Cuff Title

Here is the cuff title.
    SS Collar Tab and Cuff TitleSS Collar Tab and Cuff TitleSS Collar Tab and Cuff TitleSS Collar Tab and Cuff TitleSS Collar Tab and Cuff Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collar Tab and Cuff Title
    P
    Many

?

I believe the cufftitle is a fake. Florian Geyer cufftitles were made with a BeVo style pattern and this is trying to resemble one but the "salt and pepper" pattern is all wrong and so is the dots on the edge of the cuff.

Here is a great thread you can read so you'll understand what i mean better: "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Did you get this stuff from a eBay vet lot? I think I recall seeing this stuff but I didn’t watch it. It’s all bad I’m afraid, hope you can get a refund.

Thanks guys! Appreciate all your help.