Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

Article about: Hi guys, I'm looking for an original SS cros strap to use on my black mantel. I would prefer to find one merked SS but just to know...........where used also these marked RZM and not SS by t

Default Re: SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceI was not there in 1933-1945, since such was an impossibility of time and biology and much more. However, since then, I have tried hard to figure some of it out, but I would never claim the kind of dorky, demonstrably false claims as operate especially on the other site, not the least with a bunch of bull sh!t check lists, and money shots of the back of "sculls" as if filmed in the San Fernando Valley of blessed memory or the holy and sublime brass grommet from Alexanderplatz and Erel Haus.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Cross Strap -I need your advice  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    P
    Many

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceLook closely here and you will find the person who knew how to crimp the prongs and how to mix the metal that made these little devils, or maybe even took the RFSS drawing and made the Gravur himself....!

Imagine.

hi Friedrich,thats the nicest ss collection ive seen in ages!!!i love the ww2 uniform album with all the cloth examples...and the ss books that you have...wow!im inm still a member by the morning ill show you some of my very rare litriture and albums but id have 1/4 of you books at most that you have on you shelf...,but netherless some interesting stuff.forgot to mention the rzm book i had from 1936 still used the old SS writting that like you had in one of you documents. thats a collection to be proud of,your uniform and ss headgear collection is one WOW...cheers Andreas ps CMH thanks for the crosstrap link!

SS Cross Strap -I need your advicehere is some of my ss porcellan sadly no allach.hopefully that will change in the future,hope you like it cheers andreasSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    just wondering,bought these leggins in berlin ca 6-7 years ago thought they were og when i bought them but then the stampes are crooked...and was there ever an rzm stamp that was used in 1933? the inside is stamped with a very large ss stamp with double rings a size stamp and a round makers stamp,they were perfect when i got the stamps(inside like light unprocessed leather)but because they were so hard and brittly(i could have snapped them in half)i sadly rubbed the whole inside with leather fat,the stamps are slowly comming back the more the leather dries,but does this pair look good?or just a fake??cheers andreas

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advicehere is my ss belt stamped 1/38rzm alu olc catch and matching ss overhoff from 36/38 so matching set ..you will notice the swastica was cut out,it was worn and bought by me from og owner son his father was austrian and wore this post war untill the mid 70s he was in the red cross (which is why he changed the swaz into a cross...) ,this denazification was made directly after the war)the stamp is not as nice as yours and the rzm at the end half goes off the edge but its og.and a matching set and what can you expect for 30 euro plus shipping..lol.SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

and this is a different belt but the same belt sort SS 1/38(or 39) RZM alu olc catch but the interesting thing with this buckle is that it looks like a burn or branding "VA-SS" this is a fairly rare mark "verfeugungs amt"

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceand here is a ss belt i just scored from germany will be here in a few days the beld condition i would describe as excellent near mint if it turns out to be fake i can always sell it as a fack and get my money back..PS IVE NEVER SEEN AND DONT OWN ANY POST 1940 SS BELT(AFTER 40-45 ALL METAL CATCHES)THAT HAS A GREY CATCH??SHOULD WERE THEY NOT ALL SPAYED SILVER???thats the only thing worrying me..i hope you like iti could list ss belts all day but i need sleep almost 6am in the morning here bye Andreas

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advicehere is my ss belt stamped 1/38rzm alu olc catch and matching ss overhoff from 36/38 so matching set ..you will notice the swastica was cut out,it was worn and bought by me from og owner son his father was austrian and wore this post war in the ambulance service or some sort of medic till the mid 70s (cant remenber) ,this denazification was made directly after the war)the stamp is not as nice as yours and the rzm at the end half goes off the edge but its og.and a matching set.SS Cross Strap -I need your advice

and this is a different belt but the same belt sort SS 1/38(or 39) RZM alu olc catch but the interesting thing with this buckle is that it looks like a burn or branding "VA-SS" this is a fairly rare mark "verfeugungs amt"
    Verwaltungsamt SS. The VA SS stamp is bicco bello. I cannot say I am thrilled by your mint belt, though.
    These stamps cut the leather deeply and precisely. The fakes all are blunt, and indistinct, usually.
    Also the real leather in a little used state is cured in a specific way that modern leather is not; it is of a quality that modern leather items assuredly are not.
    In any case, the worn belt with the denazified buckle seems alright. The leather puttees and other things do not really send me, actually.
    I have never seen any authentic RZM SS from the year 1933, also.
    That being said, I have seen a tiny fraction of what has existed, but my tiny fraction over forty four or forty five years is more than many.
    Happy collecting.
    Thanks for the kind words about my heap. I have suffered to accumulate it.
    PS There are many threads of note on this material and they will be of great aid to you. That is, we have already done the work for you.

Andreas, the belt is a repro, bad markings, bad stitching, and bad paint on the hook and the tongue also
    Ben

thanks ben i was thinking that....in the past weeks ive seen somewhere a backpack with the same numbers but it was dissmissed as a repro(it was repro) as the stamps were crooked...i guess i should have known if somethings to good to be true it probably isnt..no worries ill just send it back or sell it for the same $$ as a high end fake(for a fack its reasonable...)but an og ss belt in this condition bould be worth at least $1000...lol

SS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your adviceSS Cross Strap -I need your advice
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Further images devoid of the magic reverse of "sculls"......Oh, das wirst Du nie wissen...!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast