Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?

Article about: New collector and member to the forum. I have an opportunity to purchase the attached Dachau US Vet bring back items. Sold as a grouping from a trusted seller with some pictures of the vet a

Default SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?

New collector and member to the forum. I have an opportunity to purchase the attached Dachau US Vet bring back items. Sold as a grouping from a trusted seller with some pictures of the vet and very good provenance of the individual being at the concentration camp (Visitor Pass, etc.)

Not sure about the Marksmanship sleeve diamond RZM tag. I thought most RZM tags had a red or blue quality control stamp.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

JC
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?   SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?  

SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?   SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?  

SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dachau Insignia Authentic WW2 Era?
    P
    Many

Any SS Cloth experts out there? Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Speaking for the runic tab, it looks a nigh on match to Ralph's tab in this thread New addition to the SS cloth collection , post number 7
    Cheers
    Paul

?

This stuff appears to be original to me...

The sleeve eagles and collar tab look good to me!

Thanks to all that have commented. I have purchased books, researched forums and online but until I get some items in hand and actually see, smell and hold them I will never truly learn. That probably means getting burned from time to time.

JC

?

looks like you hit a home run!

I would be happy with any of those pieces